I am a provider on Home Town Health. My services may be covered in full or in part by other health insurance or employee benefit plans. Payment is required at time of service. When I receive your payment, I will provide you with a super bill to be submitted to your insurance company. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check at time of counseling session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
I welcome your calls and questions.